Certificate in Digital Marketing and Artificial Intelligence
The Graduate Certification in Digital Marketing and Artificial Intelligence is designed to allow professionals with a bachelor's degree to acquire knowledge, experience, and a solid foundation in managing a digital marketing and artificial intelligence strategy.
- A baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- One of the following:
- At least a 2.75 overall grade point average in the undergraduate degree program.
- At least a 2.90 grade point average in the last half of the undergraduate degree program.
- A master's degree or higher from an institution regionally accredited at the corresponding graduate level.
- At least 12 units of graduate work completed on a regular grade basis at UW-Whitewater.
Paul Ambrose, Associate Dean
|Required courses (11 units)|
|MARKETNG 747||MARKETING STRATEGY||2|
|MARKETNG 751||CONSUMER INSIGHT & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (*CONSUMER INSIGHT & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE*)||3|
|MARKETNG 772||DIGITAL MARKETING||3|
|MARKETNG 777||ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN MARKETING||3|
|Select one of the following (3 units)||3|
|DATA ANALYTICS AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE|
|VISUAL ANALYTICS FOR BUSINESS|