Certificate in Marketing Strategy
The Certificate in Marketing Strategy is designed to allow professionals with a bachelor's degree to acquire knowledge, experience, and a solid foundation to manage marketing strategic decision-making in entrepreneurial and global brand contexts.
- A baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- One of the following:
- At least a 2.75 overall grade point average in the undergraduate degree program.
- At least a 2.90 grade point average in the last half of the undergraduate degree program.
- A master's degree or higher from an institution regionally accredited at the corresponding graduate level.
- At least 12 credits of graduate work completed on a regular grade basis at UW-Whitewater.
Paul Ambrose, Ph.D., Associate Dean
Hyland Hall 4300D
|Required courses (11 units)|
|MARKETNG 747||MARKETING STRATEGY||2|
|MARKETNG 761||INTERNATIONAL MARKETING||3|
|MARKETNG 767||ENTREPRENEURIAL MARKETING STRATEGY||3|
|MARKETNG 770||BRAND MANAGEMENT||3|
|Select one of the following (3 units)||3|
|CONSUMER INSIGHT & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (*CONSUMER INSIGHT & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE*)|
|ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN MARKETING|