University Marketing and Communications
University Marketing and Communications is responsible for enhancing the image and visibility of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater through a wide range of services, including media relations, institutional marketing, publications, photography, publication design, Website management, off-campus printing and copy services.
University Marketing and Communications responsibilities include:
- Coordination and approval of all university marketing, advertising and external communication campaigns and communication
- Coordination and approval of all publications and video productions directed toward an external audience
- Final review of all press releases
- Coordination of all university press conferences
- Oversight of any other university public and/or media relation event as directed by the Chancellor.
Faculty, staff, and students may submit ideas for possible news stories to University Marketing and Communications at 262-472-1195 or firstname.lastname@example.org.